We’re currently looking for Security Technicians to join our team.
- Opportunities in Hamilton and Auckland
- Supportive team environment with a family atmosphere
- Varied work with the chance to expand your skills into different areas
- ARC has been locally owned and operated since May 1994 providing innovative automation, security and electrical solutions for our customer base throughout the Waikato, Coromandel, Auckland and Bay of Plenty areas.
We have multiple opportunities available in both Hamilton and Auckland. Candidates applying for the Auckland position must be comfortable with completing the first month of training in Hamilton. Both positions will involve some travel around NZ as required.
In this role, you will be undertaking a variety of work including project management, system design, installation and maintenance across domestic, commercial, and industrial electronic security, as well as other related work such as automation, IT and audio visual.
We pride ourselves on our service excellence and detail so it is important you are able to match our standards – you’ll be confident liaising with clients, self motivated to complete jobs on time and comfortable working as part of a team as well as independently.
The successful candidate will ideally have 5+ years’ experience as a Security Technician working with Gallagher or Tecom. Experience working in a commercial environment is also essential.
You’ll also need:
- To take personal pride in your work and be able to deliver a high standard of workmanship
- Good communication skills with customers and internal staff
- A full drivers license
- A current COA (Certificate of Approval) Private security personnel badge for categories Security Technician and Security Consultant