Administrative Assistants (Administration & Office Support)
- Are you a super organised, people person?
- Thrive when busy and able to juggle multiple tasks and interruptions?
- Have an aptitude to understanding technical problems and able to learn quickly?
If you answered YES then you could be the superstar we are looking for!
ARC has been locally owned and operated since May 1994 providing innovative automation, security and electrical solutions for our customer base throughout the Waikato, Coromandel, Auckland and Bay of Plenty areas.
We are looking for a super organised and friendly team member to join our customer services team starting ASAP.
You will be based on the front desk and are the first point of call for our clients. You will be responsible for answering the phones, scheduling jobs and managing the calendars of our field staff.
We are looking for someone with experience working in a busy office environment who enjoys working hard, has a strong attention to detail and is able to juggle multiple tasks.
Essential skills and attributes include:
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly, professional and approachable phone manner
- An ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks to deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure with accuracy
- Confident computer skills including Microsoft Suite
- Ability to think outside the square
We are a privately owned Christian company with a family atmosphere you will be proud to be a part of and supportive management who genuinely care about our team. You will need to show a commitment to our values of honesty, integrity and respect and be comfortable working in a Christian environment.
When you join our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Attractive remuneration (aligned with experience)
- A supportive family-like team environment
- A variety of tasks and opportunities
If you believe you have the experience and skills we require, we’d like to hear from you! Please express your interest through our online application form. Applications must include a relevant cover letter to be considered for the opportunity.
Applicants must currently reside in New Zealand and hold either NZ Citizenship, Residency or a valid NZ work Visa at time of application.